VTL1700 High Vacuum Vertical Quenching Furnace
Furnace tube size
Dia60 (OD) X1000mm
Dia80 (OD) X1000mm
Dia100 (OD) X1000mm
Overall dimensions (LXDXH)
220V / 380V
1800 type silicon molybdenum rod
Corundum tube: High-purity AIO ceramic (including) 99.5%
Use Yudian program temperature control instrument (standard)
1. 50-segment program temperature control intelligent PID adjustment.
2. With over-temperature protection and cut-off protection, the electric furnace heating circuit will be automatically cut off when the temperature is over-temperature or broken.
The AC relay on the main circuit will be automatically disconnected, the main circuit is disconnected, the ON light on the panel is off, the OFF light is on, and the electric furnace is limitedly protected.
3. With 485 communication interface (standard with optional software)
4. It has a power failure protection function, that is, when the furnace is powered on after the power is turned off, the program does not start from the initial temperature, but starts from the temperature of the furnace when the power is turned off.
5.The meter has the function of temperature self-tuning
(Replacement of imported instruments requires additional payment, purchase)
Broken Couple Protection and Display
Over temperature protection
+/- 1 ℃
Phase shift trigger
106 / 16E Simmonk, Germany
≤20 ℃ / Min (can be modified according to requirements)
Recommended heating rate
≤5 ℃ / Min
Heating section length
Ambient surface temperature
Vacuum-sealed flanges and valves
1.A stainless steel sealing flange and stainless steel needle valve are installed on the top of the furnace body
2.The bottom of the furnace body is equipped with a plug-in valve, a non-mechanical pressure gauge, and a KF25 vacuum interface for connecting a vacuum pump
3. Vacuum degree: The vacuum degree of the mechanical pump can reach below 1Pa. If you want to obtain a higher vacuum degree, you can choose a domestic or imported high vacuum unit. The vacuum degree can reach 10-3Pa.
Optional: The following accessories increase vacuum efficiency
4.KF25 stainless steel bellows, KF25 quick remover clamp
5. Optional anti-corrosion digital vacuum gauge with a measurement range of 3.8x10-5 to 1125Torr. No need for coefficient conversion due to different types of measurement gases
6. At the top of the flange is installed an electromagnet sample hanging device that can withstand a maximum of 1000g. As shown in Figure 1, the sample is hung on the hook through the hanging wire, as shown in Figure 2. Click the control button of the sample hanging device of the electromagnet. The hanging wires fall into the quenching box together, as shown in Figure 3. Before releasing the sample, 5 PSI of argon must be flushed in and the manual flapper valve at the bottom of the furnace tube opened. Figure 4 is the hanging wire
Figure 1 Figure 2 Figure 3 Figure 4
1. A stainless steel box for quenching liquid is fixed at the bottom of the furnace tube
2. A large manual plug valve is installed between the bottom of the furnace tube and the liquid box
High vacuum system
One year warranty, lifetime technical support
Special tips: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, furnace tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not under warranty.
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gases and acid gases is not covered by the warranty.
1. The air pressure in the furnace tube cannot be higher than 0.02MPa
2. Due to the high internal pressure of the gas cylinder, when introducing gas into the furnace tube, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder. In order to ensure safety, it is recommended to use a pressure lower than 0.02 MPa.
3. When the furnace tube used is corundum tube, when the furnace temperature is higher than 1500 ℃, the furnace tube cannot be in a vacuum state, and the pressure in the furnace tube must be equal to the atmospheric pressure.
4. The gas flow entering the furnace tube needs to be less than 200SCCM to avoid the impact of the cold air flow on the hot furnace tube
5. For the experiment of sample heating, it is not recommended to close the suction valve and inlet valve of the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you must always pay attention to the indication of the pressure gauge. If the pressure is greater than 0.02MPa, you must immediately open the exhaust valve to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying out, etc.)
6. Don't use graphite crucibles in alumina tubes
7. MoSi 2 heating element must not be used at low temperature (400 ℃ -700 ℃) for a long time, otherwise the heating element may be damaged
8. The sample is fixed on a suspension hook at the bottom of the flange by a high temperature resistant wire. (Remarks: The maximum use temperature of the wire that is standard with the equipment of our company is 1200 degrees. If the customer's use temperature is above 1200 degrees, you can buy our company's special high temperature resistant wire, please consult our company for details)
Gas supply system
Pfeiffer Molecular Pumps
Resistance vacuum gauge
Composite vacuum gauge
Vacuum baffle valve
KF card holder