TL1200 single temperature zone sliding tube furnace
Detailed technical parameters
Quartz tube: 60/80/100 * 1500mm (pipe diameter is optional)
Put a furnace plug on each side. The furnace plug can block the heat radiation in the center of the furnace tube. It must be placed in the correct position of the furnace before heating.
|（电阻丝可承诺保修2年） 点击进入资料下载 Swedish Kanthal A1 imported resistance wire (resistance wire can be guaranteed for 2 years) Click to enter the data download|
Use Yudian program temperature control instrument (standard)
1. 30-segment program temperature control intelligent PID adjustment.
2. With over-temperature protection, the electric furnace heating circuit will be automatically cut off when the temperature is too high or the temperature is broken. ON, the ON light on the panel is off, the OFF light is on, and the electric furnace is limitedly protected).
3. With 485 communication interface (standard with optional software)
4. It has a power failure protection function, that is, when the furnace is powered on after the power is turned off, the program does not start from the initial temperature, but starts from the furnace temperature when the power is turned off.
5.The meter has the function of temperature self-tuning
(Replacement of imported instruments requires additional payment, purchase)
Valves and flanges
60/80/100 top view
+/- 1 ℃
Phase shift trigger
106 / 16E Simmonk, Germany
≤100 ℃ / Min (can be modified according to requirements)
Ambient surface temperature
Heating section length
|Constant temperature section length||150mm|
Degree of vacuum
1. Generally use a rough vacuum to drive the gas out of the furnace tube: TW-1.5A single-stage pump can be used.
2. The two-stage pump 2XZ-2 vacuum pump can draw the vacuum degree of the tube furnace tube to about 10Pa.
3. The VS-0.1 vacuum system can draw the vacuum degree in the tube furnace tube to 0.1Pa (with a resistance vacuum gauge display).
4, VS high vacuum system (this system is composed of molecular and mechanical pump) can draw the vacuum degree in the tube furnace tube to 10 -3 Pa.
5. Constant pressure pump (This system can control the pressure in the tube at -100.0KPa ~ 100.0KPa).
6. British (INFICON) capacitance vacuum gauge (measurement range 3.8x10-5 -1125 Torr, can detect various gases, including mixed gas, accurate measurement, good repeatability, optional anticorrosion type PCG554)
Gas supply system
1. Bubbler 2. Mass flow meter gas supply system 3. Liquid evaporator
One year warranty, lifetime technical support
Special tips: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not under warranty
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gases and acid gases is not covered by the warranty.
1. The air pressure in the furnace tube cannot be higher than 0.02MPa
2. Due to the high internal pressure of the gas cylinder, when introducing gas into the furnace tube, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder. In order to ensure safety, it is recommended to use a pressure lower than 0.02 MPa.
3. When the furnace tube used is corundum tube, when the furnace temperature is higher than 1500 ℃, the furnace tube cannot be in a vacuum state.
4. The gas flow entering the furnace tube needs to be less than 200SCCM to avoid the impact of the cold air flow on the hot furnace tube
5. For the experiment of sample heating, it is not recommended to close the suction valve and inlet valve of the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you must always pay attention to the indication of the pressure gauge. If the pressure is greater than 0.02MPa, you must immediately open the exhaust valve to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying out, etc.)
6. Don't use graphite crucibles in alumina tubes
7. MoSi 2 heating element must not be used at low temperature (400 ℃ -700 ℃) for a long time, otherwise the heating element may be damaged
TL1200 sliding tube furnace
Quartz tube 60mm (or 80, 100mm) OD x 1460mm L
Stainless steel flange
Stainless steel stove hook
High temperature gloves
Gas supply system
Pfeiffer Molecular Pumps
Resistance vacuum gauge
Composite vacuum gauge
Vacuum baffle valve
KF card holder